Saturday, December 19, 2020

Flynn: military could re-run election; Pentagon pauses giving info to Bi...



To which I commented:
I don't even want to hear "from unnamed sources" anymore, if I do, I will assume a "propaganda" label comes with the info. So tired of this "tactic" to shape a narrative. If I don't see direct evidence of the hackers identity, I will not be gullible enough to believe "It was Russians group Blah" , because I know they HAVE to be smarter than that to still be in existence. The only people dim enough to think we might believe them after this year, are people trying to manufacture consent (for war? misdirection from the real news?) or #CCP thinking they can get away with Framing Russian hacking groups with their information digging. I suppose POSSIBLY could be something as dumb as a certain corrupt energy company that starts with a B, trying to misdirect attention away from them and their favorite politician, but even that would be pretty dim.

No comments:

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE CAPITAL SHOOTING IN 21 MIN

  https://www.bitchute.com/video/KqK97L60AWAW/