Sunday, January 3, 2021

Lynette Zang: The Currency Reset Has Begun | Gold & Silver



Community has value, so I think I'm going to post financial stuff here, unless it needs to fall under science for some reason.

I should make it habit to note when I cross-post if the information is unchanged, but also to point out when there is more info on a subject on the other location (blogs mostly)

If you are not ALREADY setup NOW, with being able to maintain your standard of living through a 10 year depression (+/- 5 years) , you SHOULD be.  There is no time like the present.  Fix your Finances Now.  Tomorrow, or even later today, may be too late. (figuratively spoken so that you get the point)
For a procrastinator like me, tomorrow never gets here, and all my best work is done NOW.  

I am extremely disabled now.  I am on Medicare. There is very little that I will be able to do, but even I will be doing it.  It's time to switch from consuming more, to saving more.  This includes converting time spent into time invested.

No comments:

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE CAPITAL SHOOTING IN 21 MIN

  https://www.bitchute.com/video/KqK97L60AWAW/