Friday, July 30, 2021

'Freedom Over Fauci-ism': Ron DeSantis Touts Handling Of COVID-19, Decri...

I saw a few fools badmouthing DeSantis with typical rhetoric being fed to them, or it was the propaganda trolls themselves spewing the nonsense.

Everything I've seen out of DeSantis so far (since I've been paying attention) is a common sense, wise, respectful, but strong, Governor of Florida.  Except for a couple protocol complaints, such as the bill he signed without waiting for bipartisan witnesses or something, I haven't seen him step out of line in a bad way, only in a good way, that has helped his state and the people in it.  
Florida is lucky to have him.  Quite few states, including my own, could use someone like him in office.

No comments:

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE CAPITAL SHOOTING IN 21 MIN

  https://www.bitchute.com/video/KqK97L60AWAW/