Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Krystal and Saagar: Capitol Rioter SENTENCED TO 8 Months For Taking Self...

Overkill for a guy only accused of taking a selfie after taking the "plea deal" ... 
I wonder how many will get screwed by their so called "deals" ?
How many times have we seen this before?

Some interesting comments though... 


PS, I prefer Krystal and Saagar on Breaking Points since their venture onto their own to get out from under the thumb of TheHill (which sometimes seems to go the right direction down the middle with truth, but then posts something that proves they have to preach some of the propaganda, too, in order to remain on the air (or something, I don't see any valid excuse for helping spread disinformation, such as the testimony of the experienced Covid19 doctors at the Senate Hearing in Dec 2020 as seen in another post on this blog, as well as on TheHill YouTube page) 
I tried to have Fox and similar on 1 side with TheHill and NTD in the middle, so I could use just 1 or 2 of the left to keep balance, but TheHill has been steadily drifting to the left...

I can't WAIT until Aug 10 to 12th for the Cyber Symposium!  I wonder what will happen to this guys sentence after that?  And how many of the guilty for the evidence coming forward will face similar or WORSE charges ?  As an old friend used to say, " I guess we'll see!"

No comments:

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE CAPITAL SHOOTING IN 21 MIN

  https://www.bitchute.com/video/KqK97L60AWAW/