Friday, August 20, 2021

100 Reasons To Recall Gavin Newsom (literally)

I didn't think this kind of a post was needed, but based on the number of "vote no on recall" posts I've seen, without a clear majority of "bot" accounts, I guess it might be.

How many times have you heard someone exaggerate a claim like this, like about Trump..
But how often have you seen such a list add up so easily to at least 100??

I was too busy being disgusted of the reminders, or learning even MORE reason to be glad I helped on this recall, to actually pay attention for any duplicates or "close enough to be considered a duplicate", if anyone notices definite duplicates, feel free to post your adjusted total in a comment.

Just for the record, I'll be voting for Larry Elder as the most common sense candidate I've seen yet, and nothing has disproven that impression yet, that I've seen so far.

No comments:

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE CAPITAL SHOOTING IN 21 MIN

  https://www.bitchute.com/video/KqK97L60AWAW/