Saturday, January 15, 2022

The Great Bill Gates Scam Explained

This belongs in both science and community... it's a big part of how and why pharma has captured our health orgs (all) with revolving door policies that are destroying everything in all democracies across the globe.  CDC, FDA, NIAID, NIH, and the WHO.
I had been assuming until this year that claims about Bill Gates having nefarious motives for making profits over lives, speaking about depopulation, being part of the "great reset" or agenda 21 or agenda 2030, was hyperbole or exaggeration.
I no longer defend Bill Gates.

I was going to work for Microsoft right out of High School, once upon a time, many decades ago, but I learned of how you have to do things the "Microsoft" way, and that he is a control freak through and through.  Definitely not my style.

There are many questions, about some of the things he has said, and about a LOT of his actions, that don't line up with stated intentions.  And I think there is far too much to ever give him the benefit of the doubt again.  Especially now that I KNOW for a fact that he was involved in the Ivermectin disinformation campaign.  I will explain what I know for sure...

When I found out about Ivermectin, I was relieved that finally we had a way to end the pandemic and save lives.  The science was showing clear efficacy


No comments:

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE CAPITAL SHOOTING IN 21 MIN

  https://www.bitchute.com/video/KqK97L60AWAW/